Pingdom integration for Grafana OnCall
This integration is not available in OSS version
The Pingdom integration for Grafana OnCall handles ticket events sent from Pingdom webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
You must have the role of Admin to be able to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
Configuring Grafana OnCall to Receive Alerts from Pingdom
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration.
- Select Pingdom from the list of available integrations.
- Enter a name and description for the integration, click Create
- A new page will open with the integration details. Copy the OnCall Integration URL from HTTP Endpoint section.
Configuring Pingdom to Send Alerts to Grafana OnCall
- Go to https://my.pingdom.com/integrations/settings
- Click “Add Integration”.
- Type: Webhook. Name:
Grafana OnCall. URL: OnCall Integration URL
- Go to “Reports” -> “Uptime” -> “Edit Check”.
Grafana OnCallintegration in the bottom.
- Click “Modify Check” to save.