Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
Grafana Mimir operator and user guide
You can use Grafana Cloud to avoid installing, maintaining, and scaling your own instance of Grafana Mimir. Create a free account to get started, which includes free forever access to 10k metrics, 50GB logs, 50GB traces, 500VUh k6 testing & more.
This guide describes the decisions Grafana Mimir operators and users make and the actions they perform to deploy, configure, and maintain Grafana Mimir.
The intended audience for this guide includes:
- Operators who are responsible for deploying and configuring Grafana Mimir.
- Users who are responsible for viewing Grafana Mimir dashboards to troubleshoot production environment issues.
This guide contains the following sections:
- Getting started with Grafana Mimir
- Deploying Grafana Mimir on Kubernetes
- Grafana Mimir architecture
- Configuring Grafana Mimir
- Using exemplars with Grafana Mimir
- Monitoring Grafana Mimir
- Securing Grafana Mimir
- Running Grafana Mimir in production
- Grafana Mimir tools
- Reference: Grafana Mimir glossary
- Reference: Grafana Mimir HTTP API