Grafana Enterprise Logs
Grafana Enterprise Logs (GEL) is a commercial offering based on the open source project Loki. The commercial offering allows you to deploy a highly-scalable, simple, and reliable logging cluster in your own data center.
With GEL, you get access to new features:
- Tenant management: Easily scale from one to hundreds of tenants within a single GEL cluster. Each tenant provides an isolated, logical separation of the cluster. Operators have full control over the tenants that are running on their cluster, by either using the built-in API directly or the official GEL plugin.
- Token-based authorization: Create and manage tokens with configurable access parameters to interact with tenant logs.
- OSS Loki compatibility: Seamlessly drop a GEL binary into an existing Loki deployment.
- Label-based access controls (LBAC): Control query access to logs based on label values.
- Cross-tenant query capability: Issue a single query that aggregates results across multiple tenants.