Grafana Tempo is an open-source, easy-to-use, and high-scale distributed tracing backend. Grafana has a built-in Tempo data source so users can query Tempo and visualize traces directly in their Grafana dashboards, providing a comprehensive observability approach that unifies metrics, logs and traces in one stack.
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll get an introduction to traces and learn directly from Grafana Labs technical experts as they showcase how to work with traces in Grafana and instrument code to generate them.
- Introduction to tracing and composition of a trace
- Tips for working with and instrument traces
- Guide to using Grafana Cloud, Grafana Enterprise Traces, and Grafana Agent
- Step-by-step guide to visualizing traces with Grafana dashboards
- Live Q&A with Grafana Labs tracing experts