Getting Started with Grafana.net.
It's really easy to get up and running with Grafana.net. After you have Grafana installed, discovering, downloading, installing and creating your own Plugins is a breeze.
- Install Grafana
- If you don't have Grafana 3.x installed, you can do so via a Debian/Ubuntu package (.deb), via Redhat/Centos package (.rpm) or manually via a tarball that contains all required files and binaries.
- Installing on Debian / Ubuntu
- Installing on RPM-based Linux (CentOS, Fedora, OpenSuse, RedHat)
- - or - Choose a different installation type, or download and install a nightly build.
- Full documentation can be found here
- Sign Up for your free Grafana.net account
- Install and enable your first Plugin
- Plugins are easy to install with a simple command using the grafana-cli tool. Each plugin has detailed install instructions to walk you through the process.
- An easy App to get started with is Global Network Performance Monitoring
- Create your own Plugins