Grafana Cloud k6
The best developer experience for performance testing
Collaborate on performance testing
Use a developer-centric experience that bridges the gaps between the traditional Dev, Testing, and Ops silos, allowing teams to work together on testing.
Boost release confidence and speed
Integrate performance testing into the CI/CD process, allowing teams to continuously test existing SLOs and deploy new features without breaking them.
Reduce MTTR with full stack visibility
Correlate load test results and server-side data to gain full context for troubleshooting performance issues — without switching platforms.
Create tests faster
- Onboard users quickly and lower the barrier to entry for writing test scripts with the GUI test builder and browser recorder.
- Schedule and automate testing from the web app, CLI, and CI pipelines and use SLOs as the pass/fail criteria.
- Configure diverse test scenarios to model real-world traffic patterns in load tests.
Run cloud tests
- Launch tests from 21 geographic locations to ensure a great experience no matter where your users are.
- Run load tests in the cloud for up to 1 million concurrent virtual users or 5 million requests/second.
Analyze performance test results
- The intelligent Performance Insights algorithms automatically surface test and application performance-related issues.
- Detect performance changes when comparing results between tests and trends over time.
Correlate performance testing and observability
- Go from running performance tests to problem resolution in a seamless experience.
- Visualize and query performance tests in Grafana.
- Add k6 visualizations to your existing Grafana dashboards.
- Automatically correlate performance test results with server-side metrics, logs, and traces to find root causes quickly.
It’s easy to get started with Grafana Cloud k6
For full implementation details and best practices
Write a test in your text editor or IDE, or use our no-code tools to speed up test creation
Run cloud tests
From the CLI, run the
k6 cloud command. In the Grafana Cloud k6 app, use the script editor, test builder, or re-run a listed test
Analyze test results
View real time result visualization as the test runs and correlate the data with other data sources in Grafana dashboards