Loki is a horizontally-scalable, highly-available, multi-tenant log aggregation system inspired by Prometheus. It is designed to be very cost effective and easy to operate. It does not index the contents of the logs, but rather a set of labels for each log stream.
The Loki project was started at Grafana Labs in 2018, and announced at KubeCon Seattle. Loki is released under the Apache 2.0 License.
Grafana Labs is proud to lead the development of the Loki project, building first-class support for Loki into Grafana, and ensuring Grafana Labs customers receive Loki support and features they need.
- Loki Configuration Settings Demo Video
- Observability with Loki logs video
- Loki Documentation
- Loki Releases
- Loki Source
- ObservabilityCON Day 4 recap: a panel discussion on observability (and its future), the benefits of Chaos Engineering, and an observability demo showcase
- ObservabilityCON Day 1 recap: Loki 2.0 and Grafana Tempo announced, real-time observability with Redis, Grafana demos, a tester's perspective, and more
- How we're making it easier to use the Loki logging system with AWS Lambda and other short-lived services
- All the non-technical advantages of Loki: reduce costs, streamline operations, build better teams
Products and Services
Grafana Cloud: Logs
- Use our high-performance, Loki service to store all your logs together in a single place.
- Durably store logs for 30 days.
- No commitments: Pay for only what you use with our usage-based pricing.
Enterprise Support for Loki
- Get support and training from Loki maintainers and experts.
- 24x7x365 coverage comes from our geographically distributed team.
- Per-node pricing scales with your deployment.