The Grafana project was started by Torkel Ödegaard in 2014 and has the last couple of years become one of the most popular open source projects on GitHub. It allows you to query, visualize and alert on metrics and logs no matter where they are stored.
Grafana has pluggable data source model and comes bundled with rich support for many of the most popular time series databases like Graphite, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, OpenTSDB and InfluxDB. It also has built-in support for cloud monitoring vendors like Google Stackdriver, Amazon Cloudwatch, Microsoft Azure and SQL databases like MySQL and Postgres. Grafana is the only tool that can combine data from so many places into a single dashboard.
Grafana Labs is proud to lead the development of the Grafana project, fostering a thriving community, and ensuring Grafana Labs customers receive the Grafana support and features they need.
- ObservabilityCON Day 4 recap: a panel discussion on observability (and its future), the benefits of Chaos Engineering, and an observability demo showcase
- ObservabilityCON Day 1 recap: Loki 2.0 and Grafana Tempo announced, real-time observability with Redis, Grafana demos, a tester's perspective, and more
- Quick tip: How Prometheus can make visualizing noisy data easier
- Grafana ObservabilityCON preview: October 27 is all about Prometheus
Products and Services
- Have your Grafana instances operated, maintained and updated by the experts.
- Support Custom Auth (LDAP, OAuth and more), SSL and Custom Domains.
- No commitments: Pay per user.
- Integrate Grafana with Splunk, AppDynamics, DataDog and more* Support Custom Auth (LDAP, OAuth and more), SSL and Custom Domains.
- Get support and training from Grafana maintainers and experts
- 24x7x365 coverage from our geographically distributed team