Grafana Enterprise Support SLA
Grafana Labs Enterprise Support SLA
Grafana Labs warrants that it will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver services and support substantially in accordance with the support levels (“Support Levels”) set forth in this SLA.
Technical Support Hours are 24/7/365 for all issues.
Supported Software is the list of Supported Software appearing in a specific Service Order.
Response Time is the target time our support team will give the first response to a customer for a particular Issue in a ticket, as defined in the attached schedule.
Issue is a specific problem or question from the Customer, opened via Ticket.
Issue Type is the severity of the issue as determined by the Customer based on the indicated Issue Qualification.
Tickets are communications regarding an Issue conducted using the provided ticketing application, which maintains a time-stamped transcript of communications and sends emails to stakeholders.
FIRST RESPONSE TIME SLA
Your system is down and unable to function AND no workaround is available;
All or a substantial portion of your data is at significant risk of loss or corruption
Your business operations have been severely disrupted
Operations can continue in a restricted fashion, although long-term productivity might be adversely affected;
A major milestone, project, or customer is at risk.
General Issue(SEV 3)
There is a problem with no notable impact or a minor impact on operations;
There is a general question about functionality or features
A particular Issue will not be eligible for this SLA, and Grafana Labs may resolve a particular Issue as unresolvable if any of the following exclusions apply:
- Customer has not paid all amounts due under any active SO by the respective Due Date.
- Customer is in breach of this MSA or the AUP.
- Customer is utilizing Supported Software that is more than 12 months older than the current production release.
- Customer is utilizing Supported Software in a manner not in line with recommended best practices.
- Customer is utilizing Supported Software at a scale inappropriate for the underlying infrastructure.
- Customer is unable or unwilling to provide the necessary access or information to troubleshoot.
- Customer utilizes Issue Types that do not reflect the Issue Qualification.
In the event of a violation of this SLA, Customer will be issued a SLA credit of $500 per incident. Requests for Invoice Credits must be made within 30 days of the Incident that triggered the credit. In no event shall Invoice Credits exceed the invoice value of the term in which they are accrued. A pending credit does not release Client from its obligation to pay Grafana Labs’ submitted invoices in full when due. SLA Credits are the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy to violations of this SLA.