Boom Theme Panel
Theme switcher with custom styles / themes for grafana dashboards.
- Theme switcher
- Multiple themes per dashboard
- Theme builder
- External stylesheets support
- Add inline styles to themes to override styles
- Add many themes as possible without rebuilding / restarting grafana
- Users with view only option can also pick their favourite theme
- Themes applicable to current dashboard only
Themes can be created with multiple building blocks like background image, base theme etc.
|Base theme||Themes can be built on top of default/dark/light theme. Default is Default Theme|
|Background image||Optional property. Can be blank. If specified more than once, last wins. Value should be valid image URL|
|CSS url||External theme file. Should be valid CSS file URL|
|Custom Style / CSS Override||CSS Styles. Should be valid css|
Supported Grafana version
This grafana plugin is tested with the grafna versions 6.x. But other versions are also expected to work.
- When adding external stylesheets, make sure CORS enabled for those domains.
- To make panel invisible : Modify following theme panel settings:
- transparent = true
- title = ""
- Disable Theme Picker using panel settings
- Move this panel to the bottom of the dashboard
- Adjust the height and width if required.
- This plugin is in very much WIP / dev stage. Expect breaking changes & bugs.
- If any custom plugin is used, dark/light theme switch, base theme will not work for those custom plugins. Refer this github issue