Carpet plot panel plugin for grafana.
How to use
This panel receives data series and divides all the data into individual buckets. It groups the data first by day and then by a selected fragment of a day (hour / 15 minutes / minute). If there are multiple data points in a bucket (for example there were multiple series) it aggregates the points using a selected function (average, sum, count).
The data are displayed in a grid where each bucket is presented by corresponding color calculated from a selected color scheme.
Tested with InfluxDb data source.
- Mode: Mode of color scheme. Possibility to choose from Spectrum and Custom.
- Spectrum Mode:
- Scheme: Color scheme to represent data values.
- Min: Minimum value corresponding to the leftmost color of the sceheme. If not set, is calculated as a minimum value in current visible data set.
- Max: Maximum value corresponding to the rightmost color of the sceheme. If not set, is calculated as a maximum value in current visible data set.
- Invert: inverts selected color schemes.
- Custom Mode:
- Space: Color space used to calculate transition between colors. (RGB, HSL, HCL, Lab, Cubehelix)
- Color 1..N: Custom color. User can add and remove it, reorder them and select breakpoint value for each color. Breakpoint values are optional. Values between breakpoints are linearly interpolated.
- Null Color: Color to represent buckets with null value.
- Aggregate: Function used to aggregate values in a single bucket. (Average / Sum / Count / Min / Max / First / Last)
- Fragment: Fragment of a day. (Hour, 15 minutes, Minute)
- Decimals: Number of decimals displayed in tooltip and legend.
- Unit: Unit format used in tooltip and legend.
- Show: If selected, displays tooltip on hover.
- Show: If selected, displays legend under graph.
- X Axis:
- Show weekends: If selected, displays lines marking beggining and end of weekends.
- Min bucket width: Minimum required width of a bucket in px to enable displaying of weekend lines.
- Show crosshair: If selected, displays crosshair in x axis on hover.
- Hide labels: Hides X axis labels.
- Label format: Changes format of X axis labels.
- Y Axis:
- Show crosshair: If selected, displays crosshair in y axis on hover. WD = abbreviated weekday. M = month. D = day. Y = year.
- Hide labels: Hides Y axis labels.
- Chart now takes into account Override relative time settings in Time range tab.
- Possibility to invert color scheme.
- Possibility to change X axis label format.
- Possibility to hide X axis labels.
- Possibility to hide Y axis labels.
- New aggregate functions: Min, Max, First, Last.
- Possibility of custom colors.
- Fixed compatibility with IE 11.
- Fixed import of D3 library.