Treemap for Grafana
A panel plugin for Grafana to visualize treemaps.
The Treemap panel expects a query that returns text field, and a number field.
- Tiling algorithm determines where to make each split.
The dimension options determines what fields to use for each dimension of the visualization.
- Text specifies the field to use for identifying each tile. Must be unique.
- Size specifies the field to use for the size of each tile. Must be a numeric field.
- Color specifies the field to use for the color of each tile.
- If the field is numeric, each tile is linearly mapped to a color spectrum.
- If the field is textual, that field is used to group tiles into colored categories.
- Decimals and Unit sets the textual format of each value.
This plugin is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.