- fixed rendering of SVG which are higher than wide
- Package update due to security vulnerabilities.
- Implemented support for data in docs type. (e.g. Elasticsearch Raw Document) Thanks to Zoltán Szabó (https://github.com/zoell)
- The data passed to the panel is now stored in the
ctrl.dataproperty. The alias property
ctrl.seriesshould not be used anymore and is to be regarded deprecated.
- Implemented support for data in table format. Thanks to Lauri Saurus (https://github.com/saurla)
- BREAKING: plugin was renamed marcuscalidus-svg-panel in line with http://docs.grafana.org/plugins/developing/code-styleguide/
Steps to update from older version
- export dashboard containing grafana-svg-panel as json
- install marcuscalidus-svg-panel plugin. Either by cloning it into separate folder (=safe method) or by pulling it into the current version.
- replace all occurrences of grafana-svg-panel with marcuscalidus-svg-panel in the json file.
- reimport the json to overwrite the existing dashboard
- ace editor for code and SVG editing
- panel now runs smoothly in IE11 (added necessary polyfill)
- fixed bug with onInit function in Grafana 5
- new method for injecting SVG via Snap svg library
- SVG Builder to compose your own complex SVG dashboard