- Fixes error handling that made everything disappear in edit mode, #213
- Fixes partial (not full height) map on first render #212
- Convert to TypeScript, webpack and Jest
- Use Yarn on CircleCI
- Add missing dev dependencies
- Tweak for incorrect height on render which occurs more frequently in Grafana 6.0
- New mapping option for table data that contains latitude and longitude columns. #144 Thanks @kylios
- More mapping options for table data for datasources that cannot alias/rename the columns to the names that the Worldmap panel expects (e.g.
metricfor the metric column)
- Readme update
- Configuration option for turning mouse wheel zoom on or off. #140 Thanks @Perlovka
- Upgrade to Leaflet JS #132 Thanks @cbarbier
- Support for new data source integration, the Dynamic JSON endpoint #103, thanks @LostInBrittany
- Fix for using floats in thresholds #79, thanks @fabienpomerol
- Fix for newly created Worldmap panels overflowing their boundaries.
- Fix for legend css
- Turned off mouse wheel zoom
Fix for Elasticsearch geohash maps after breaking change in Grafana 4.5.
- Fixes some coordinates in the country location data.
- Last Geohash as center for the map - it centers the map on the last geohash position received. Useful for real time tracking (with auto refresh on in Grafana).
- Adds Country data with 3-letter country codes.
Option for sticky labels. Fix for https://github.com/grafana/worldmap-panel/issues/27
Ability to hide null or 0 values. Fix for https://github.com/grafana/worldmap-panel/issues/13
Background color change. Fixes https://github.com/grafana/worldmap-panel/issues/36
Dynamic thresholds implemented by Sam Hatchett. Can now have more than 2 threshold values. Thanks! Fixes https://github.com/grafana/worldmap-panel/issues/25
Validation and default values for option fields. Fixes https://github.com/grafana/worldmap-panel/issues/29
- Fix for change in Grafana that breaks Worldmap panels using Geohash or Table Data.
- New location data option -> table data. Location data can now come from data sources other than graphite and Elasticsearch (InfluxDb for example). See table data instructions above on how to use it.
- Zoom issue fix and adds a states options for USA states location data.
- Performance fix for snapshotting. Sets maxdatapoints to 1 to minimize data that needs to be saved in the snapshot.
- Fixes bug that meant location data did not refresh after being changed in the editor. It required the page to be refreshed to reload it.
- Saves location data in the dashboard json when snapshotting. This means snapshots should work even when using a custom endpoint for returning a location data json file.
- Updates tile map urls to https to avoid mixed content warnings on https sites.
- Adds decimal places option for data values in circle popovers.
- Adds support for json and jsonp endpoints for location data.
- Fixes snapshotting.
- Support for lowercase country codes for non-elasticsearch datasources.
- Fixes bug where time series with a country code not found in the country data crashes the panel.
- Adds some extra country codes to the country data to be more similar to the MaxMind Country database.