Grafana Dynatrace Datasource
- Use your Dynatrace tenant URL, example (https://jdwxxxxx.live.dynatrace.com)
- When configuring the datasource, always select "proxy" under "Access".
- Generate a new access token: Log into your Dynatrace environment and go to Settings > Integration > Dynatrace API. The token needs the "Access problem and event feed, metrics, and topology" permission enabled.
- Fill "API token" with the access token.
- V2 metrics api support
- Support for synthetic tags
- Support for monitoring VMWare esxi
- Performance improvements (subject to delay pending):
- The amount of data requested
- The bandwidth/latency of the internet/data connection
- Support for custom metrics
- Full templating support for metrics
- Full templating support for aliases
- Fully backwards compatible with previous dashboards
- Requires Grafana 6.5 and up.