DD-WRT Router Dashboard
This dashboard was built for the WRT 1900AC Router running DD-WRT.
- The scripts should work across the newer routers running dd-wrt and perhaps some older models too by adjusting the scripts a little.
Download shell scripts from:
Quick setup instructions:
- Enable jffs storage
- Upload shell scripts to /jffs/
- Modify shell scripts to include your graphite IP/Port
- Modify shell scripts to match your interface names (ifconfig)
- Adjust ping scripts to match your environment
Now to enable the jobs in Cron and on Startup:
Add the following under Additional Cron Jobs:
* * * * * root /jffs/collector.sh > /dev/null 2>&1
* * * * * root /jffs/sleep20.sh > /dev/null 2>&1
* * * * * root /jffs/sleep40.sh > /dev/null 2>&1
Add the following script to the router Startup:
Paste below into the commands window and select “Run Command”
That should be it.
- If any errors, try running the shell scripts manually.
- check “ps” output that shell scripts are running periodically.
Upload an updated version of an exported dashboard.json file from Grafana
Sign up for Grafana Cloud
Get this dashboard
Import the dashboard template: