This dashboard shows everything you’d ever want to know about your OpenSIPS instances!
This dashboard also uses the node exporter to show some stats about CPU usage/network usage. The dashboard does work without it though, some graphs will just be empty if you don’t use the node exporter.
The following graphs are included in the dashboard:
- ‘Meta’ metrics about exporter CPU/memory usage/uptime.
- OpenSIPS load (CPU/UDP & TCP children processing messages)
- OpenSIPS memory usage (per PID, % free, shared memory, private memory)
- OpenSIPS replies/requests (rate of replies/requests per type)
- OpenSIPS netstat (bytes waiting for consumption, network traffic)
- OpenSIPS dialogs (dialog rate per status, dialogs from other OpenSIPS instances)
- OpenSIPS transactions (transactions reply rate per type, current transactions in memory)
- Kamailio transactions (transactions reply rate per type, current transactions in memory)
- OpenSIPS error rate
- OpenSIPS URI checks rate
- OpenSIPS User Location module (users per domain, user registration rate, users per OpenSIPS process)
Upload an updated version of an exported dashboard.json file from Grafana