Isilon Data Insights Cluster Summary
This dashboard to provide a health and activity summary of multiple Isilon clusters monitored using the Isilon Data Insights Connector available at https://github.com/Isilon/isilon_data_insights_connector.
Each Isilon cluster is displayed in a row of the dashboard. Each row provides:
- Links to the WebUI for the cluster (assuming the name of the cluster resolves to the cluster address)
- A link to a more detailed dashboard for the cluster (also published here on Grafana.net)
- Tiles showing the size of the cluster
- Number of nodes down
- The alert status of the cluster
- The cluster CPU and capacity utilization
- Activity indicators for NFSv3 and SMB2 traffic
Questions, suggestions, enhancements are welcome at https://github.com/Isilon/isilon_data_insights_connector and/or the Slack channel at https://codecommunity.slack.com/archives/isilon.
Thanks from the Isilon SDK team.
Data source config
Upload an updated version of an exported dashboard.json file from Grafana