FLEXlm License Manager `lmstat` license information.
The main goal of the flexlm_exporter is to expose all information showed by,
$ lmutil lmstat -c <port>@<fqdn> -a or
$ lmutil lmstat -c <port>@<host1>,<port>@<host2>,<port>@<host3> -a for a triple redundant license server configuration,
$ lmutil lmstat -c <port>@<fqdn> -i
The following metrics are displayed:
- flexlm_lmstat_info: A metric with a constant ‘1’ value labeled by arch, build and version of the lmstat tool.
- flexlm_server_status: License server status labeled by app, fqdn, master, port and version of the license.
- flexlm_vendor_status: License vendor status labeled by app, name and version of the license.
- flexlm_feature_used: License feature used labeled by app and feature name of the license.
- flexlm_feature_used_users: License feature used by user labeled by app, feature name and username of the license.
- flexlm_feature_expiration_seconds: License feature expiration date in seconds labeled by app, feature name, licenses, vendor and version.
- flexlm_reserved_groups: License feature reserved by group labeled by app, feature name and group name of the license.
- flexlm_reserved_issued: License feature issued labeled by app and feature name of the license.
Upload an updated version of an exported dashboard.json file from Grafana
Sign up for Grafana Cloud
Get this dashboard
Import the dashboard template: