Reviews from the community
- Please remove influx DB requirement
May 20th 2021, 2:55 pm
- Requires influx db
March 10th 2021, 2:59 pm
by Erik Larson
- Contrary to the description, the dashboard required InfluxDB
February 22nd 2021, 12:41 am
- wizards asks InfluxDB for promethues update. Can't import prometheus
November 9th 2020, 11:54 am
- Can't import it, because this dashboard is for Prometheus, but it also wants me to link to influxDB that I don't have.... i am a bit confused here how to import it if I only use Prometheus....
September 20th 2020, 5:45 pm
- Working perfect for most charts except "Errors" from the overview panel (for which you have to install its visualizer manually). Charts only start working after selecting a running server from the "server" top tab (below the dashboard's name, to the right of "summarize").
August 30th 2019, 3:53 pm
by Joaquin Moreno
- Broken, the queries are all broken. When you load the dashboard, you will notice that all charts are empty.
June 20th 2019, 11:46 pm