Reviews from the community
- Awsome dashboard. However, it took me some time to find a review here "windows_exporter, starting from v0.13.0, changed the prefix of all metrics to "windows_" instead of "wmi_". Please update the dashboard. ". I did a search and replacement to change the "wmi_" to "windows_", can you please update the dashboard so other people will not run into the issue. Thanks!
April 2nd 2021, 8:13 pm
- Excellent dashboard, but why is the CPU usage panel upside down, and how can I fix this?
March 29th 2021, 11:08 pm
by Dan Borchert
- Dashboard is not maintained anymore. However, it's easy to fix it - change wmi_ to windows_ in the JSON file.
February 23rd 2021, 2:02 am
- wmiexporter changes the metrics prefix name from wmi_ to windows_. Download JSON file and update the file by replacing wmi_ with windows_ and then load the file. direct importing the file with ID is not working.
December 8th 2020, 8:35 am
by Manikantareddy Buchi
- windows_exporter, starting from v0.13.0, changed the prefix of all metrics to "windows_" instead of "wmi_". Please update the dashboard. BTW dashboard is awsome!
September 25th 2020, 10:12 am
- Good one for wmi exporter but not for windows exporter. export this dashboards json and search replace wmi_ to windows_ then again import to form a new dashboard.
September 18th 2020, 3:27 pm
- An excellent job, with the correct binding between WMI Exporter and Prometheus the panels work great and have a good selection of information.
December 2nd 2019, 7:55 pm
by José Francisco Betancourt Gaona
July 9th 2019, 7:16 am
by 彬彬 刘