Kubernetes Logs from Loki
Basic dashboard for Kubernetes Logs from Loki. You will need to make your own customizations.
This is a modified version from the dashboard promoted in the Grafana blog (see here). The original didn’t work out of the box for me and was missing some features.
- Allows to filter by namespaces & pods
- Allows to search for strings via regex
- Auto-refresh is enabled by default
- If you want to see the context of a log then click on “Explore” in the log panel
- You can search for any terms, not only the predefined ones
You will probably need to do your own customizations.
Upload an updated version of an exported dashboard.json file from Grafana
Sign up for Grafana Cloud
Get this dashboard
Import the dashboard template: