Hardware Sentry - Host
This dashboard exposes the hardware health and performance metrics collected by Hardware Sentry and Prometheus, the energy usage and cost as well as the carbon emissions of a specific host (dashboard 3 out of 3).
- Hardware Sentry installed and configured. See [Quick Start Guide].(https://www.sentrysoftware.com/docs/hws-otel-collector/latest/start.html).
- a Prometheus server configured to expose the hardware metrics collected.
- the Hardware Sentry - Main and Hardware Sentry - Site dashboards.
Note: Hardware Sentry is free-to-use for Prometheus and Grafana users. Support plans are available.
Why using Hardware Sentry and its Grafana dashboards?
- supports over 100 platforms from the oldest to the more recent ones: Cisco, Dell EMC, IBM, Hitachi, HP, NetApp, Pure, etc. See full list.
- is a 100% software solution for energy usage monitoring (NO PDUs required).
- Hardware Monitoring: Detect and even predict failures in processors, memory modules, disks, network cards, controllers, power supplies, fans, temperature sensors, etc.
- Energy Usage: Assess the power consumption of the monitored host, even if it is not equipped with power sensors.
- Carbon Emissions: Accurately determine the carbon emissions of the monitored host.
- Temperature: Assess the temperature of the monitored host.
- Detect all hardware failures
- Assess the energy usage and carbon emissions of a specific host
- Detect overheating risks for hosts
Upload an updated version of an exported dashboard.json file from Grafana
Sign up for Grafana Cloud
Get this dashboard
Import the dashboard template: