Hardware Sentry - Main
This dashboard exposes the hardware health and performance metrics collected by Hardware Sentry and Prometheus, the energy usage and cost as well as the carbon emissions of your on-prem infrastructure (dashboard 1 out of 3).
- Hardware Sentry installed and configured. See Quick Start Guide.
- a Prometheus server configured to expose the hardware metrics collected.
- the Hardware Sentry - Site and Hardware Sentry - Host dashboards.
Note: Hardware Sentry is free-to-use for Prometheus and Grafana users. Support plans are available.
Why using Hardware Sentry and its Grafana dashboards?
- supports over 100 platforms from the oldest to the more recent ones: Cisco, Dell EMC, IBM, Hitachi, HP, NetApp, Pure, etc. See full list.
- is a 100% software solution for energy usage monitoring (NO PDUs required).
- Hardware Monitoring: Detect and even predict failures in processors, memory modules, disks, network cards, controllers, power supplies, fans, temperature sensors, etc.
- IT Energy Usage: Assess the power consumption of all monitored systems, even those which are not equipped with power sensors.
- Carbon Emissions: Accurately determine the carbon emissions of your data centers and observe their evolution over time to ensure you are on track with your commitments to sustainability.
- Data center temperature optimization: Accurately determine the maximum acceptable temperature of your server rooms and estimates the amount saved when this recommendation is followed.
Upload an updated version of an exported dashboard.json file from Grafana
Get this dashboard
Import the dashboard template: