A dashboard with an overview for Apache metrics:
- Workers status (busy, idle)
- Requests rate
- Bandwidth (sent)
- Average sizes (requests and responses)
Also there are following Nginx metrics:
- Total connections and connections by status (idle, reading, writing)
- Global requests rate and rate by status (accepted, handled)
More dashboards for Netdata you can find here.
How to use
Follow these instructions to setup Apache2 monitoring in Netdata.
Please note that you need Netdata as an exporter for metrics. Plus, these labels are mandatory:
In your prometheus.yml it should look like this:
- job_name: netdata metrics_path: /api/v1/allmetrics?format=prometheus_all_hosts&source=raw relabel_configs: - source_labels: [__address__] regex: ^(.+)\.\w+:\d+ target_label: instance action: replace static_configs: - targets: [netdata.hostname.here:19999] labels: env: production group: applications source: newproject
WARNING: Without these labels, this dashboard won't be fully functioning.
OSSHelp Team, see https://oss.help