A dashboard with an overview of metrics from weblog plugin:
- HTTP statuses (error codes, sent to client)
- HTTP Timings (requests grouped by response time)
- HTTP URI (requests by common prefix)
- HTTP Bandwidth (sent and received)
- HTTP Methods (GET, POST, HEAD, etc)
- HTTP Versions (1.x. 2.0)
- Unique IP's
- Requests via IPv4 and IPv6
More dashboards for Netdata you can find here.
How to use
Follow these instructions to get metrics from web server logs in Netdata.
Please note that you need Netdata as an exporter for metrics. Plus, these labels are mandatory:
In your prometheus.yml it should look like this:
- job_name: netdata metrics_path: /api/v1/allmetrics?format=prometheus_all_hosts&source=raw relabel_configs: - source_labels: [__address__] regex: ^(.+)\.\w+:\d+ target_label: instance action: replace static_configs: - targets: [netdata.hostname.here:19999] labels: env: production group: applications source: newproject
WARNING: Without these labels, this dashboard won't be fully functioning.
OSSHelp Team, see https://oss.help