Netdata: MySQL Overview
Detailed stats for MySQL (queries, cache, buffers, etc)
A dashboard with an overview for MySQL metrics:
- Bandwidth, queries, connections
- Handlers, queries by type
- InnoDB (bandwidth, buffers, logs, locks, etc)
- MyISAM (key cache requests, blocks, operations)
- Replication stats (binlog, threads, delay)
- Galera Cluster (writesets, queue, conflicts, flow control)
- Query Cache (operations, queries, memory, blocks)
- Threads, opened files, temp tables
More dashboards for Netdata you can find here.
How to use
Follow these instructions to setup MySQL monitoring in Netdata.
Please note that you need Netdata as an exporter for metrics. Plus, these labels are mandatory:
In your prometheus.yml it should look like this:
- job_name: netdata metrics_path: /api/v1/allmetrics?format=prometheus_all_hosts&source=raw relabel_configs: - source_labels: [__address__] regex: ^(.+)\.\w+:\d+ target_label: instance action: replace static_configs: - targets: [netdata.hostname.here:19999] labels: env: production group: applications source: newproject
WARNING: Without these labels, this dashboard won’t be fully functioning.
OSSHelp Team, see https://oss.help
Data source config
Upload an updated version of an exported dashboard.json file from Grafana