A simple dashboard with an overview of CPU related metrics:
- CPU usage (user/system/steal/iowait/etc)
- Per device interrtupts, softirqs and softnet
- LoadAverage for 1m/5m/15m
- Interrupts and context switching
- Temperature sensors
- Frequency scaling and throttling
More dashboards for Netdata you can find here.
How to use
Follow these instructions to setup CPU monitoring in Netdata.
Please note that you need Netdata as an exporter for metrics. Plus, these labels are mandatory:
In your prometheus.yml it should look like this:
- job_name: netdata metrics_path: /api/v1/allmetrics?format=prometheus_all_hosts&source=raw relabel_configs: - source_labels: [__address__] regex: ^(.+)\.\w+:\d+ target_label: instance action: replace static_configs: - targets: [netdata.hostname.here:19999] labels: env: production group: applications source: newproject
WARNING: Without these labels, this dashboard won't be fully functioning.
OSSHelp Team, see https://oss.help