Netdata: Disks Stats
Per disk metrics overview (+mdadm)
A simple dashboard with an overview for disk related metrics:
- I/O operations and bandwidth
- Disk utilization and backlog
- Queued operations and avergage service time
- Used space and inodes
Plus mdadm related metrics (i.e. software raid):
- current status and amount of faulty devices
- duration and bandwidth of background operations
- devices in check/resync/reshape/recovery statuses
More dashboards for Netdata you can find here.
How to use
Follow these instructions to setup disks monitoring in Netdata.
Please note that you need Netdata as an exporter for metrics. Plus, these labels are mandatory:
In your prometheus.yml it should look like this:
- job_name: netdata metrics_path: /api/v1/allmetrics?format=prometheus_all_hosts&source=raw relabel_configs: - source_labels: [__address__] regex: ^(.+)\.\w+:\d+ target_label: instance action: replace static_configs: - targets: [netdata.hostname.here:19999] labels: env: production group: applications source: newproject
WARNING: Without these labels, this dashboard won’t be fully functioning.
OSSHelp Team, see https://oss.help
Upload an updated version of an exported dashboard.json file from Grafana