Reviews from the community
- Been using this Dashboard for a while but looks like it's not maintained anymore, unfortunately. Recently upgraded to Grafana 8.2.2 and now I'm getting "Annotation Query Failed Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'to')" errors constantly popping up. I hope it's updated soon as it's one of my more used Dashboards.
October 28th 2021, 2:54 pm
by Michael Johnston
- Great dashboard ! Is it possible to add metrics about GPU/Accelerators and Network traffic ?
February 18th 2021, 7:26 pm
by Djemil Ait Sahel
- This looks great, I'm using it to monitor a R420 and R430
January 19th 2021, 2:51 pm
- I added: [[inputs.snmp.field]] name = "system-hostname" oid = ".188.8.131.52.4.1.674.108184.108.40.206.1.0" To get the OS hostname of each idrac instance. This worked on iDRAC 7 and 9, I don't have any 8 to test with, which is easier to tie to hosts than the idrac-servicetag syntax.
January 14th 2021, 6:21 pm
- Dear ilovepancakes95, seems that for IDRAC 9 MIB has changed ( 14th Generation , R740 ) . inlet-temp exhaust-temp cpu2-temp cpu1-temp have different OIDs From the Counters I receive inlet-temp -> is now -> cpu1-temp exhaust-temp -> is now -> cpu2-temp cpu1-temp -> is now -> inlet-temp cpu2-temp -> is now -> exhaust-temp
August 29th 2020, 2:08 pm
- Monitoring four servers is why I got the Grafana setup going. This dashboard makes the whole thing worth it.
May 8th 2020, 4:24 pm
- Hi ! I really appreciate your dashboard. Simple and clear! I've a question though: I only have some partial information for my T320 (no system overview, watts, CPU temp, air temp, fan speed, global status...). Could you provide some advices or workarounds ? Or maybe an update for your dashboard ? Thanks !
May 8th 2020, 2:39 pm
April 26th 2020, 11:16 pm
by Will S.