This dashboard visualizes CPU, Heap, REST, Servlet, Connection Pool, Sessions, Threadpool, GC, and other JVM metrics.
View our Open Liberty MicroProfile 3.3 blog post for detailed setup instructions.
- Requires the mpMetrics-2.x feature
- For mpMetrics-2.2 and below, you must also include the monitor-1.0 feature
- Learn about Monitoring with MicroProfile metrics
- Check out our Open Liberty Guide on Providing metrics from a Microservice
scrape_configs section of prometheus.yml in one of the following ways.
For metrics on an insecure endpoint:
- job_name: 'liberty' scrape_interval: 5s static_configs: - targets: ['localhost:9080']
For metrics on an secure endpoint using Basic Authentication:
- job_name: 'liberty-secure' scrape_interval: 5s static_configs: - targets: ['localhost:9443'] basic_auth: username: "<your-username>" password: "<your-password>" tls_config: insecure_skip_verify: true scheme: "https"