Reviews from the community
- Excellent feature!! but this panel "Generate Reports from dashboards" cannot running in the my grafana, how to check and solve this issue? t=2020-05-21T14:17:34+0800 lvl=eror msg="Dashboard not found" logger=context userId=5 orgId=1 uname=admin error="Dashboard not found" t=2020-05-21T14:17:34+0800 lvl=info msg="Request Completed" logger=context userId=5 orgId=1 uname=admin method=GET path=/api/dashboards/uid/9NY3v0aZk status=404 remote_addr=10.19.174.4 time_ms=1 size=33 referer=https://domainname:3000/dashboard/import
May 21st 2020, 6:21 am
- Thank you @zakir and @xiongwei01 for your kind words I really appreciate that. And yes, for your question @xiongwei01 if you want to use the dashboard you can use this id 11365 by going to dashboard>import and then paste it there and if you want to install the reporter server you can simply run it using docker like how it was described in the documentation if else contact me. EDIT: Murali Krishna Kottakota contact me on my mail firstname.lastname@example.org
May 14th 2020, 5:40 pm
by Khalil Mejdi
- Excellent feature!! Could you please help me to install it in RHEL 7.6 VM?
May 13th 2020, 11:31 am
by Murali Krishna Kottakota
- Thank you Khalil Mejdi, for sharing the dashboard, i tink very useful and easy to use. I wholeheartedly appreciate everything you’ve done,but how to install it in he centos system?
April 24th 2020, 4:50 am
- Thank you Khalil Mejdi, for sharing the dashboard, very useful and easy to use. I wholeheartedly appreciate everything you’ve done.
February 6th 2020, 8:28 am