Prometheus Workshop Interest
Sign up to receive email updates for our extremely limited-capacity, hands-on Prometheus workshops. Technical experts from Grafana Labs will walk you through building your very own dashboard and you will leave with a working knowledge of deploying Prometheus in your environments. There will also be an AMA session with a Prometheus maintainer. Some areas of focus:
- Starting a Prometheus server and adding targets to monitor
- Writing queries in PromQL, Prometheus' native querying language
- Prometheus specific features such as pull versus push model and service discovery
- Understanding Prometheus metrics and its data model
- Creating alerts with Prometheus
- Alertmanager and implementing alerting best practices
Attendee Prerequisite(s): Currently using Grafana but somewhat new to the Prometheus journey. Must have familiarity with the concept or have dabbled with Prometheus. This is a mix of easy deployment and PromQL.
This workshop is 2.5 hours and access to Cloud is a must.
Sign up to get notified for future Prometheus Workshops.