Grafana Cloud Prometheus
Fully Managed & Hosted Prometheus Monitoring Service by Grafana
Learn More About Grafana’s Fully Hosted Prometheus
Grafana Cloud Prometheus is a fully managed Prometheus service, operated by experts at Grafana Labs. With our superb query performance, Grafana Cloud Prometheus allows you to query metrics from multiple Prometheus instances in a single location and provides long term storage for historical analysis and capacity planning.
Our Grafana Cloud Prometheus monitoring service allows you:
- Query metrics from multiple Prometheus instances in one place.
- Fully managed, operated, scaled and upgraded by experts.
- Store metrics for 13 months to enable historical analysis and capacity planning.
- Superb query performance to accelerate your dashboards and alerts.
- Pay only for what you use with our usage based billing.
Ready to learn more about Grafana Cloud Prometheus? Fill out the form to have someone from our team reach out to you about your Prometheus monitoring needs.
Prometheus & Grafana
Prometheus is an open source monitoring system developed by engineers at SoundCloud in 2012. In 2016, Prometheus was the second project accepted into the Cloud Native Computing Foundation after Kubernetes, and also to the second to graduate in 2018.
Grafana Labs is proud to support the development of the Prometheus project by employing Prometheus maintainers, building first-class support for Prometheus into Grafana, and ensuring Grafana customers receive Prometheus support and features they need.