Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
This section provides resources for managing and tuning Tempo.
- Tempo architecture
- Server-side metrics architecture
- Best practices for traces
- Monitor Tempo
- Use polling to monitor Tempo's backend status
- Tune the consistent hash rings
- Resize ingester persistent volume operations
- Enable multi-tenancy
- Improve performance with caching
- Tempo CLI
- Apache Parquet schema
- Tune search performance
- Search with Google Cloud Run
- Search with AWS Lambda
- Generic forwarding
In addition, the Tempo runbooks can help with remediating operational issues.