Grafana Zabbix plugin Feature Highlights
Grafana in couple with Grafana-Zabbix plugin allows to create great dashboards. There is some features:
- Rich graphing features
- Select multiple metrics by using Regex
- Create interactive and reusable dashboards with template variables
- Show events on graphs with Annotations
- Transform and shape your data with metric processing functions (Avg, Median, Min, Max, Multiply, Summarize, Time shift, Alias)
- Mix metrics from multiple data sources in the same dashboard or panel
- Create alerts in Grafana
- Display triggers with Problems panel
- Discover and share dashboards in the official library
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.
Grafana plugins demo: GitHub, GitLab, JIRA, ServiceNow, and more
In this webinar, we'll show you how to use Grafana to unlock these insights and have better visibility into the performance of your software development team.
All about Grafana plugins: Visualizing disparate data sources in one place
Grafana Enterprise plugins are integrations with other commercial monitoring tools (such as Datadog, Splunk, New Relic, ServiceNow, Oracle, and Dynatrace) that are created, maintained, and supported by the Grafana Labs team.