Amazon SNS integration for Grafana OnCall
This integration is not available in OSS version
The Amazon SNS integration for Grafana OnCall handles ticket events sent from Amazon SNS webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
You must have the role of Admin to be able to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
Configuring Grafana OnCall to Receive Alerts from Amazon SNS
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration.
- Select Amazon SNS from the list of available integrations.
- Enter a name and description for the integration, click Create
- A new page will open with the integration details. Copy the OnCall Integration URL from HTTP Endpoint section.
Configuring Amazon SNS to Send Alerts to Grafana OnCall
- Create a new Topic in https://console.aws.amazon.com/sns
- Open this topic, then create a new subscription
- Choose the protocol HTTPS
- Add the OnCall Integration URL to the Amazon SNS Endpoint