Fabric integration for Grafana OnCall
This integration is not available in OSS version
The Fabric integration for Grafana OnCall handles ticket events sent from Fabric webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
You must have the role of Admin to be able to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
Configuring Grafana OnCall to Receive Alerts from Fabric
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration.
- Select Fabric from the list of available integrations.
- Enter a name and description for the integration, click Create
- A new page will open with the integration details. Copy the OnCall Integration URL from HTTP Endpoint section.
Configuring Fabric to Send Alerts to Grafana OnCall
- Go to https://www.fabric.io/settings/apps
- Choose your application
- Navigate to Service Hooks -> WebHook
- Enter URL: OnCall Integration URL
- Click Verify
- Choose “SEND IMPACT CHANGE ALERTS” and “ALSO SEND NON-FATAL ALERTS”