Datadog integration for Grafana OnCall
This integration is not available in OSS version
The Datadog integration for Grafana OnCall handles ticket events sent from Datadog webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
You must have the role of Admin to be able to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
Configuring Grafana OnCall to Receive Alerts from Datadog
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration.
- Select Datadog from the list of available integrations.
- Enter a name and description for the integration, click Create
- A new page will open with the integration details. Copy the OnCall Integration URL from HTTP Endpoint section.
Configuring Datadog to Send Alerts to Grafana OnCall
- Navigate to the Integrations page from the sidebar
- Search for webhook in the search bar
- Enter a name for the integration, for example: grafana-oncall-alerts
- Paste the OnCall Integration URL, then save
- Navigate to the Events page from the sidebar to send the test alert
- Type @webhook-grafana-oncall-alerts test alert
- Click the post button