Set up Grafana OnCall
This section describes how to access OnCall for the first time. Before you can access Grafana OnCall, an admin must initialize the OnCall plugin for your Grafana Cloud stack.
Before you begin
- Grafana OnCall is available on Grafana Cloud
- Ensure you have administrative privileges within your Grafana Cloud instance to enable and configure Grafana OnCall
For OSS-specific installation, refer to the OnCall OSS documentation.
Enable Grafana OnCall
Follow these steps to enable Grafana OnCall for your Grafana Cloud instance:
- In your Grafana Cloud stack, navigate to Alerts & IRM in the left-side menu.
- Click OnCall, then click Initialize to enable OnCall in your Grafana Cloud instance.
- Once enabled, Grafana OnCall is now accessible to users within your organization.
After enabling it, explore ways to configure OnCall in Grafana Cloud to enhance your monitoring and help you optimize your Grafana ecosystem.