Pingdom integration for Grafana OnCall
The Pingdom integration for Grafana OnCall handles ticket events sent from Pingdom webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
You must have the role of Admin to be able to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
Configuring Grafana OnCall to Receive Alerts from Pingdom
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration.
- Select Pingdom from the list of available integrations.
- Enter a name and description for the integration, click Create
- A new page will open with the integration details. Copy the OnCall Integration URL from HTTP Endpoint section.
Configuring Pingdom to Send Alerts to Grafana OnCall
- Go to https://my.pingdom.com/integrations/settings
- Click “Add Integration”.
- Type: Webhook. Name:
Grafana OnCall. URL: OnCall Integration URL
- Go to “Reports” -> “Uptime” -> “Edit Check”.
Grafana OnCallintegration in the bottom.
- Click “Modify Check” to save.