New Relic integration for Grafana OnCall
The New Relic integration for Grafana OnCall handles ticket events sent from New Relic webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
You must have the role of Admin to be able to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
Configuring Grafana OnCall to Receive Alerts from New Relic
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration.
- Select New Relic from the list of available integrations.
- Enter a name and description for the integration, click Create
- A new page will open with the integration details. Copy the OnCall Integration URL from HTTP Endpoint section.
Configuring New Relic to Send Alerts to Grafana OnCall
- Go to “Alerts”.
- Go to “Notification Channels”.
- Create “Webhook” notification channel.
- Set the following URL: OnCall Integration URL
- Check “Payload type” is JSON.