Jira integration for Grafana OnCall
The Jira integration for Grafana OnCall handles issue events sent from Jira webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
Configure Jira integration for Grafana OnCall
You must have an Admin role to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration to receive alerts.
- Select Jira from the list of available integrations.
- Follow the instructions in the How to connect window to get your unique integration URL and review next steps.
Grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve
Grafana OnCall provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic for the Jira integration:
- Alerts created from issue events are grouped by issue key
- Alert groups are auto-acknowledged when the issue status is set to “work in progress”
- Alert groups are auto-resolved when the issue is closed or deleted
To customize this behaviour, consider modifying alert templates in integration settings.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: