Grafana OnCall Integrations AppDynamics
AppDynamics integration for Grafana OnCall
The AppDynamics integration for Grafana OnCall handles health rule violation events sent from AppDynamics actions. The integration provides grouping and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
Configure AppDynamics integration for Grafana OnCall
You must have an Admin role to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration to receive alerts.
- Select AppDynamics from the list of available integrations.
- Follow the instructions in the How to connect window to get your unique integration URL and review next steps.
Grouping and auto-resolve
Grafana OnCall provides grouping and auto-resolve logic for the AppDynamics integration:
- Alerts created from health rule violation events are grouped by application and node name
- Alert groups are auto-resolved when the health rule violation is ended or canceled
To customize this behaviour, consider modifying alert templates in integration settings.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: