This is documentation for the next version of Mimir. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Grafana Mimir Configure
Configure Grafana Mimir
Grafana Mimir’s flexibility is achieved through configuration.
- About configurations
- About tenant IDs
- About DNS service discovery
- About anonymous usage statistics reporting
- About IP address logging of a reverse proxy
- About runtime configuration
- About versioning
- Hash rings
- Object storage
- High-availability deduplication
- Metrics storage retention
- Shuffle sharding
- Query-frontend to work with Prometheus
- Custom active series trackers
- Configure queries to block
- Zone-aware replication
- Out-of-order samples ingestion
- TSDB block upload
- Mirror requests to a second cluster
- OpenTelemetry Collector
- Native histograms
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Intro to metrics with Grafana: Prometheus, Grafana Mimir, Graphite, and beyond
In this webinar, we’ll go over challenges when scaling metrics systems, with a particular focus on Prometheus, Grafana Mimir, and Graphite.
Intro to Grafana Mimir: The open source time series database that scales to 1 billion metrics & beyond
In this webinar, learn about Grafana Mimir, our open source solution for extending Prometheus at organizations needing massive scale, rapid query performance.
For billion-series scale or home IoT projects, get started in minutes with Grafana Mimir
Learn how easy it is to get started with Mimir, no matter how many or few time series you need to store.