This is documentation for the next version of Loki. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Contacting the Loki Team
For questions regarding Loki:
- Ask a question in the
#lokichannel of our Slack community
- Open source Loki users are welcome to post technical questions on the Grafana Labs Community Forums under the Grafana Loki category at community.grafana.com. Please be mindful that this is a community-driven support channel moderated by Grafana Labs staff where Loki maintainers and community members answer questions when bandwidth allows. Be sure to review the Community Guidelines before posting.
- Users using Loki via Grafana Cloud can submit support tickets via the Grafana.com Account Portal.
- For questions regarding Enterprise support for Loki, you can get in touch with the Grafana Labs team here.
Your feedback is always welcome! To submit feedback or a report a potential bug:
- File a GitHub issue for bugs, issues and feature suggestions. Grafana UI issues for the Loki data source plugin should be posted directly to the Grafana repository, not the Loki repository.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the google groups page.
- Join us for our monthly Loki Community Call on first Thursday of every month alternating between EU (12:00 UTC) and US (17:00 UTC) timezones. Subscribe to the calendar in the doc for being up to date.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with logging and Grafana Loki
See a demo of the updated features in Loki, and how to create metrics from logs and alert on your logs with powerful Prometheus-style alerting rules.
Essential Grafana Loki configuration settings
This webinar focuses on Grafana Loki configuration including agents Promtail and Docker; the Loki server; and Loki storage for popular backends.
Scaling and securing your logs with Grafana Loki
This webinar covers the challenges of scaling and securing logs, and how Grafana Enterprise Logs powered by Grafana Loki can help, cost-effectively.