This is documentation for the next version of Loki. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
This section is a collection of all stages Promtail supports in a Pipeline.
- docker: Extract data by parsing the log line using the standard Docker format.
- cri: Extract data by parsing the log line using the standard CRI format.
- regex: Extract data using a regular expression.
- json: Extract data by parsing the log line as JSON.
- logfmt: Extract data by parsing the log line as logfmt.
- replace: Replace data using a regular expression.
- multiline: Merge multiple lines into a multiline block.
- template: Use Go templates to modify extracted data.
- pack: Packs a log line in a JSON object allowing extracted values and labels to be placed inside the log line.
- decolorize: Strips ANSI color sequences from the log line.
- timestamp: Set the timestamp value for the log entry.
- output: Set the log line text.
- labeldrop: Drop label set for the log entry.
- labelallow: Allow label set for the log entry.
- labels: Update the label set for the log entry.
- limit: Limit the rate lines will be sent to Loki.
- static_labels: Add static-labels to the log entry.
- metrics: Calculate metrics based on extracted data.
- tenant: Set the tenant ID value to use for the log entry.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles: