Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
Change a user’s organization permissions
Update organization permissions when you want to enhance or restrict a user’s access to organization resources. For more information about organization permissions, refer to Organization roles.
Before you begin
- Add a user to an organization
- Ensure you have Grafana server administrator privileges
To change a user’s organization permissions:
- Sign in to Grafana as a server administrator.
- Hover your cursor over the Server Admin (shield) icon until a menu appears, and click Users.
- Click a user.
- In the Organizations section, click the role you want to change, and then select another role.
- Click Update.