Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
Enterprise Open source
Navigate the query tab
The Query tab consists of the following elements:
- Data source selector: Use the data source selector to select the source of the data you want to query. For more information about data sources, refer to Data sources.
- Query options: Enables you to set maximum data retrieved parameters and query execution time intervals.
- Query inspector button: Open the query inspector panel where you can view and optimize your query.
- Query editor list: Lists the queries you have written.
- Expressions: Use the expression builder to create alert expressions. For more information about expressions, refer to Use expressions to manipulate data.
Was this page helpful?
Related resources from Grafana Labs
Additional helpful documentation, links, and articles:
Getting started with the Grafana LGTM Stack
In this webinar, we’ll demo how to get started using the LGTM Stack: Loki for logs, Grafana for visualization, Tempo for traces, and Mimir for metrics.
Getting started with Grafana dashboard design (EMEA Timezone)
In this webinar, you'll learn how to design stylish and easily accessible Grafana dashboards that tell a story.
Unify your data with Grafana plugins: Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more
In this webinar, learn how to leverage Grafana's plugin ecosystem for access to 80+ data sources, including plugins for Datadog, Splunk, MongoDB, and more.