Important: This documentation is about an older version. It's relevant only to the release noted, many of the features and functions have been updated or replaced. Please view the current version.
Edit a field override
Edit a field override when you want to make changes to an override setting.
Before you begin
To edit a field override:
- Edit the panel that contains the overrides you want to edit.
- In the panel display options, click the Overrides tab.
- Locate the override that you want to change.
- Perform any of the following:
- Edit settings on existing overrides or field selection parameters.
- Delete existing override properties by clicking the X next to the property.
- Add an override properties by clicking Add override property.